Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Have Learned in the Past Week.

I have learned plenty in the last week.

I have learned that I am much more of a mama's girl than I thought.

I have learned that cooking for just one is quite boring.

Having to do your own freaking laundry with quarters is just absurd (which reminds me, I must go get that).

The college campus is huge.

But I haven't gotten lost as much as you might think.

Much to my delight. Yipee for me.

This whole thing blows my mind. A week ago, actually yeah. Mallory and Chevia had come up here and we talked till nearly three.

I had only known these girls for merely a few hours. I could count the number on one hand. Yep.

And now look. Best friends. Seriously.

Kellywood. Hi. Larious. We share a room, and I was quite nervous about it. But we are great (sometimes we stay up late just laughing. I feel like I'm at Girl's Camp or something).

Moo. She is funny. Her and Kellywood are playing Speed right this second on mine and Kelly's floor.
It's hilarious to witness.

Grace. Our own life in cook. Very excited about that.

Cinnamon. I have a roommate named Cinnamon. I like it.

Mal, Chevia (pronounced Shu-vay) and Kami live downstairs. Kami works at Best Buy. I got a cable for three bucks that is regularly twenty-nine. Yep. TWENTY. NINE. Mallory is an avid fan of Phineas and Ferb. Her Perry the Platypus shirt is the greatest thing I have ever experienced. And Chevia is just all around great. She is "big on" lots of things. And she is from a small down. She will tell you both of these things. As often as she can.

And me. I'm still Sam. Learning new things about myself every day.

This time tomorrrow, I will be in the cute little town of C-Ville.

Probably shouldn't be as excited as I am.

Lovees.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so excited for you, it sounds like you are having a great time. I knew it wouldn't take you long.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yeah...that whole quarters to do laundry thing is kind of a pain. Best Christmas present ever? My first year of college my aunt gave me this cute little box full to overflowing with quarters. It was FABULOUS! :) (Unfortunately, the vending machine in the lobby of my dorm also got quite a few of those precious quarters....)