A certain missionary leaves three months from yesterday (not that I am counting down or anything..).
Rainbow Snow is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me. Some people will tell you that shaved ice is better. I've learned, the hard way, they are quite wrong.
Water is fantastic.
So.. remember how everyone left me?! Well. Now everyone is finally home (: Louis and I went on a fantastic adventure last night. And this time, luckily I didn't almost kill us because.. I knew where we were going!! The whole time. We also watched a very sketchy movie. Good times. We are funny. Also, if you've ever wondered, four teenage girls can indeed down a large fry at the DQ in less than five minutes.
Believe me.
And. We went and visisted Des at the cemetary. It's real creepy, but night is one of my favorite times to be there.
Okay so... I am moving. Two weeks from tomorrow (hopefully). Hooray? Yes.
Kristy told me to write about how much I miss her. I do indeed miss her. But now she is home. And we should play.
And now a picture of the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on.

haveagoodday.
No comments:
Post a Comment