It's time to grow up.
I love those cute girls I have grown close with, and wish they all could've come up from Orem with me.
Especially Mal. I've had to watch Phineas and Ferb alone all day.
A few years ago (my sophomore year, to be exact), before a good friend of mine (the one I was supposed to marry actually) left on his mission, we had a good talk about life. One of the things he told me has stuck with me ever since.
He told me that my brothers would never really appreciate me until they were in high school.
He was so so right.
I may have only been gone a week, but that (not so) little brother of mine has grown up. Quite a lot in fact. He is in High School now. I think every teacher he has I had. He has so many kids I was good friends with in his classes. This kills me. I love how good of friends we are now.
The first thing he did when he saw me was shake my hand and pinch my face.
But we have spent a good chunk of this weekend just talking/goofing off. Last night we stayed up late texting secrets while I was still with Lou. It's great. He is like the one person in my family that has remembered I'm here.


Can't wait to see my girls again tomorrow. Yep.
Does anyone else's little brother do this??
Is anyone else's little brother a good four inches (and still growing) taller than them??
But we have spent a good chunk of this weekend just talking/goofing off. Last night we stayed up late texting secrets while I was still with Lou. It's great. He is like the one person in my family that has remembered I'm here.
Just kidding. Love you fam.


Yes. Please note he still taller than me regardless of how tall/uncomfortable my shoes are.
This kid is about as good as it gets. I am soo glad he's having fun.
Can't wait to see my girls again tomorrow. Yep.
No comments:
Post a Comment