Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello. I'm In Love.

With many things.

Mostly this awesome life I'm living.

Last night. My wonderful friends Kelly, Kimmy and Madison and I were watching Father of the Bride.

Great movie.

I have to tell you, Kelly and I were ready for bed about 8:30. And we were really okay with it. But Father of the Bride was on, and Kimberly had never seen it.

So here we were. Watching this great show. I was dying.

Although the second one is better.

But anywho. My very lovliest friend



Morgan
called me. I was ecstatic.

Sure, it was 11:30, but what did I have to do that was better? Not much.

We ended up talking for two hours. I haven't even talked on the phone that much since like Junior High. Before the big texting boom, you know?

Yep. We talked. Forever. I loved it.

And now I am sitting with Megan and BriAnne watching "Left at the Altar". So freaking sad. Why would you make a TV show about that? Yeah I don't know either.

In two hours I will be at a student ward.

Lovees.

2 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

You really like the second Father of the Bride better than the first?? I mean, yeah, I like it a lot. But nothing can beat the first in my opinion. :) But maybe that's cause it came out when I was in college and just a few months before I got married. And so the dad in the movie reminded me of my own dad...and I cried and cried. So it's still one of my all time favorite movies. I can't believe you have a friend who had never seen it before! :) Sounds like a fun evening.

sami said...

Oh that's funny!! I guess it's just because I have this crazy weird obsession with Frank, and in the second one he is HILARIOUS. But they both do have their good points. But yes! Every time someone hasn't seen it, it's a perfect opportunity to break it out and watch it. It's definitely a classic.