I've been thinking a lot lately, just how fragile life really is. I really want to have meaning and purpose in my life. These are just 25 things I think are very important and would like to accomplish sometime in my life. Be aware that they may or may not be in any order and also may or may not make any sense to you but do to me.
25 Things I would LOVE To Do In My Lifetime
1. Be married in the temple for time and all eternity to a man I love
2. Go to Italy
3. Go to High School with my dearest Justine (ok, this one doesn't really count, because it will be fulfilled in like 5 weeks, but hey, last summer, it was a biggie)
4. Have a really close relationship with friends and family
5. Be a part of a real-life fairy tale (ha ha :])
6. Go on a roadtrip with friends!
7. Don't stop, don't change, stay beautiful
8. Learn to make everything (or close) from scratch (as far as cooking)
9. Make a perfect pie with my Grandma
10. Learn how to use the barbeque :]
11. Go to an MLB All-Star Game (Ok, now, this is just wishful thinking)
12. Have a close-to perfect day doing things I love
13. Have a family that can be together forever
14. Go to Beauty School and have a successful career
15. Learn how to spell almost all words correctly!
16. See every episode of Home Improvement (but not all in one day)
17. Witness a miracle
18. Make perfect toast over and over and over
19. Learn to make jam
20. Be a great mom
21. Hit apples with tennis rackets (Ok, so I've already done that but I REALLY want to do it again right now!)
22. Graduate from High School with all of my best friends
23. Auditon for American Idol (so maybe not, but it's just a thought)
24. Never skip a beat
25. Live life to the absolute fullest and never look back and have regrets.
So most of that was just family and friends, but is there a problem with that? And maybe I might have a few regrets, but that's life. I love everyone that has influenced my life in one way or another. I have the most awesome family ever and great friends and don't know where I'd be without any of them.
8 comments:
Really good post sam:) i loved it. We will go to an MLB all-star game, TOGETHER! ..Matt you're invited too.
My favorite one: hitting apples with tennis raquets. That would be awesome! And you probably already knew, but you had you're chance with American Idol just barely. They're here in Utah right now, or so I hear.
Yeah they are in Utah... Oh and I know how to make jam! This is a great 'bucket list'!
#7 I love that song. Oh, American Idol tryouts were this week. Yay! When we're rich we'll all go to the all-star game.
!Matt!
P.S. Funny Picture on the bottom, i like it.
Yeah, so I hit apples with my tennis racket tonight!! It was a riot. But the apples reeked and all my little cousins freaked out when it got all over them. Ah, nothin' better than summer :).
Hey guys - best article EVER!! Read it up!
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080804&content_id=3251271&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb
The Yankees just beat the Angels 14-9. :)
!Matt!
my blog won't let me sign in :( so I started a new one :) It's seanandhisguns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment