So. Pretty much I am PUMPED right now. And WHY? Well because the All-Star Game last night was one of the best things that ever happened to me. And I know what you're thinking, that it doesn't really take a lot to excite me, and well, you're right. But in my mind, there is nothing better than extra innings. And SIX extra innings!?!? Well that is about as good as it gets.
The only thing that made me mad is KRod, who is my favorite player of all time, even if he IS just a closer, only pitched to 2 hitters. I guess, even though I HATE THE YANKEES, it was ok, because this is their last season in that stadium. It did make me mad when they took Jeter out in the middle of an inning just so everyone could cheer. But I guess in 2010 when they go to Angel Stadium it will be ok. Woo hoo!
So, once again I am deeply sorry for all this "Boys Suck, Girls Suck," stuff. But just to clear the air, I NEVER said that I hated boys. Those were all the THINGS I hate ABOUT boys. But after an experience I experienced on Saturday, wooo. Ha ha just kidding. That is a story for another time. And probably not even for my blog. And probably just for girls too. Sorry, boys.
But baseball is the best. And since I have nothing to do anymore, with practically my best friend moving away, I will be sure watching a heck of a lot of it. Oh well. It's worth it.
I love summer. And also there is a bird living in my window well. I know. Random. So I've been getting like 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights. Dang bird.
9 comments:
Idk about everyone else but I've already put all that boys suck and girls suck stuff behind me. Plus it really wasn't you that started it all. It was more me if it was anybody.
That Boy/Girl crap, ended. Now. Moving on, holy crap why haven't you called me if you have been watching baseball? I don't have espn or anything and no one near me likes to watch baseball. 15 innings last night was totally sweet! That was awesome how the guy on the Red Sox was stupid and barely made it at home base (had to put something bad about the Red Sox in there). Derek Jeter was amazingly awesome, as usually.
!Matt!
Usual, not usually, bad grammar...
!Matt!
Oh my heck baseball is like the religion at our house!! Come over on any given day and we're most likely watching it. I could watch ESPN all day :) But yeah, that came was one of the best I've seen in a while. But feel free to come over. Baseball will for sure be on :)
I'd feel really weird showing up at your house one day without asking.
!Matt!
Why? My dad would love another guy to watch baseball with ha ha. And a Yankees fan, WOW. He could even smack talk then. If you feel so weird, just call ha ha. It's not that hard :).
Hey Sami!
i'm home! k i saw little bits and pieces of that all star game in colorado! woo! i love baseball! and that homerun derby? hamilton hit 28 and didn't win? ugh! oh well..love that stuff. k but anyway--i have that all star game on my dvr so i gotta go watch it! call me!
K Sami, you do not know smack talk till I have spoken. We shall see who's smack talking the other. Just give me a call. I really need to hang out.
!Matt!
P.S. Angels won Red Sox. Ya! Usually I wouldn't care, but the Red Sox are the worst thing ever.
BAM! The Angels SWEPT the Red Sox!!! Woo hoo that was all I did yesterday was watch baseball... well.. besides going to church and BYC... BAM!!
Post a Comment