So today was so funny. But I am so tired. I think by now most of my friends have forgotten what I look like, mostly because I am such a social reject and never go anywhere. And plus now I am 3/4 grounded. Thanks Kels.
So too bad I can't go see that movie with Kelsie. Wow I will be lucky if I ever go anywhere ever again. So not really, but pretty close. I guess she's in this movie that a bunch of guys made. But she has no idea what it's called, or what it's about, or how long it is. Yep. Pretty convincing. But she begged my dad to let me go and he was not so pleased. But i PROMISE it was not my idea :). So here I am, lonely old me. So bored. And my house reeks like toast.
But looking back on my life, it's been great. Some of my favorite cousins FINALLY came home today. It was great to see them even though they've changed a bit since December!! Wow. Crazy stuff. But I still am loving life. And 2 jobs. It's fantabulous.
Wow. Still tired. And my dog is still waiting. So until next time, please don't die of boredom. Ha ha. Night.
3 comments:
I can tell your tired. You used the word "so" 10 times. LOL. I'm bored to. Don't you hate it when you are going somewhere in an hour and there isn't anything you can do in that hour? That's how I feel. Toast has a lovely smell, you should be happy for that at least. Quick question: why are you 3/4 grounded???
!Matt!
too* (above)
!Matt!
WELL. I was 3/4 grounded because I was already 1/2 grounded and couldn't really go anywhere, and then Kelsie bugged my dad to let me go somewhere with her and he got kinda mad and so that added 1/4. And Friday was almost the best night of my life but she ruined that too. But I love her to death anyways!
Post a Comment