Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing Better Apparently

So... I don't really have many better things to do, so I will just steal Josh's idea. That seems to be the pattern around here.

Joys:

1. Little Babies
2. Family/Friends
3. Life


Fears:

1. Getting hit by a car (true story)
2. Large animals
3. Dying at any second

Goals:

1. To get married in the temple to a man I love
2. Get ready on time today!
3. Life a long and full life

Obsessions:

1. My new phone
2. Baseball
3. BYU

Surprising Facts:

1. I cut 7 inches off my hair yesterday
2. I am not going to get new glasses if I don't hurry and go shower
3. I smell really bad cuz I haven't showered yet

So, I hope that makes your day better. It has satisfied me, although I may be stuck with my old man glasses forever if I do not get a move on!! Happy Day!

4 comments:

Matt said...

I don't think you smelling bad has made my day, um, better?

!Matt!

sami said...

Oh silly... no I smell good now cuz I showered!! Don't even worry :)

Scott said...

Wow! 7 inches, it may just be me but that seems like a lot. Yes i have to agree with matt, why should it make my day better with you smelling bad? ha ha

sami said...

It is quite a lot actually.