Friday, March 11, 2011

Reasons Why I Might Be Mental.

1. My thoughts keep wavering back to.. a boy. Who I am not going to see again for a long, long time.
2. Accounting is kicking me in the face.
3. Spring Break is next week. I have absolutely no problem with sitting at my house for the duration of it.
4. I tie-dyed one of my favorite shirts for the institute dance tonight.. what? It wasn't really one of my favorite shirts. I have the same one in black.
5. Remember how the roommate is getting married?? (Yes, the are officially engaged now.) Wedding stuff is taking over our lives!! I can't handle it.
6. I am making this silly list.
7. I will only be in Orem (maybe) 2 more weekends.. what? Yay.
8. My brother and I text Elf quotes back and forth. That's it. Pretty much every day.
9. This lady may or may not be holding my life together.
10. I am not going to Nebraska till May (that's another story).



The only thing keeping me sane = 60 degree temps. Yup. You bet I wore capris yesterday.


This is good.



This is great.

This is wonderful.

Life is good (even if I am mental).

That's all.

Kaaaaayyyybye.

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

IF you are mental, it's only in the very best way possible! :) Cause you are AWESOME!