Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not A Day Goes By.. That I Don't Think of You..

This song. Indeed gets me every time.

So.. guess what I did today? Give up?? I went to a farewell.. Shocker, I know. I still can't believe I've been to so many. I didn't even realize I had so many friends! Ha.

I have learned one thing from hugging all of these boys goodbye.. and driving away from their houses for the last time for two years.. We are growing up. It's a cold, hard reality.. But it is also great. Remember this one? We a had good talk today (oh, 21 was there too..). His farewell is comin up in a couple of weeks (he also told me he went through the Temple yesterday. Love it). He's going to Portugal. Yes. Anywho. We just discussed all these goings on as of late. I told him how my grandma especially has a great concern that I'll be married before they get back. Crazy, huh? I thought so. I told him I wouldn't. They'll be home next September, which really isn't that far away (K said he'll only have six months left.. which is a great thought, and will be even greater by the time he actually leaves (: ). In fact, by that time. Farewells will be a thing of the past. I'll be up to my ears in Homecomings, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle that (:

It's crazy to think I'll be old enough to have friends that are RM's.. It's crazy to think I have friends that are MISSIONARIES. I don't even really know what I'm trying to say.

Maybe nothing. I think too much on farewell days.

So here is my schedule for this week.

Monday: Go back to Orem.. Bleh. Take Meteorology test.
Tuesday: Tend kiddies while cousin goes to dentist. Umm, yes please (: Attend one class.

Come home.

Yep. I'll be back soon. I've decided whoever came up with this whole "Wednesday-Friday Spring Break" business might have been mental, and was possibly never a student. But I'll take what I can get (21 said to consider myself lucky.. ha that other Provo school doesn't get anything at all..).

Maybe this week will be alright after all.





Ps. Did I mention 21 told me his call is comin this week?? Hopefully he'll be the last one to leave. I'll have a hard time goin to farewells with anyone but him (:

No comments: