Monday, March 7, 2011

A Year Ago.



A year ago. Life was so simple. Naturally, you never do, but I honestly didn't even realize how simple my life was.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE exactly where my life is right now, and I wouldn't change a thing. I have said time and time again, and this remains a true fact, that I do not miss high school. I miss certain parts. The fact that everyone was just there. And now are are all (literally) all over the world.

A year ago I was..

..anxious to graduate.

..beginning to change my post-high school plans.
I became the poster child of how not to prepare for college.

..going to CATS. Twice.

..adventuring off to boy's soccer games.
Man I miss watching that kid run on his toes.. What?

..driving around in little red.

..loving life.

I love it now, too. It's just a different love, I guess.

That's all.

No comments: