And so it starts.... You've watched oodles of friends leave on missions. Now it's time to do the wedding reception thing. :) It's fun. And in the not too distant future, I'm predicting that it'll be YOUR wedding reception! (And you know that I'll be expecting an invite, right??) :)
Oh, well of course!! I'm so excited for her (: Just thinking about the whole thing is exciting!! I can't believe I have friends that are getting married. Wow. And don't you worry!! Look for one of those in 3-5 years... Maybe (: I will never forget ya!!
2 comments:
And so it starts....
You've watched oodles of friends leave on missions. Now it's time to do the wedding reception thing. :) It's fun. And in the not too distant future, I'm predicting that it'll be YOUR wedding reception! (And you know that I'll be expecting an invite, right??) :)
Oh, well of course!! I'm so excited for her (: Just thinking about the whole thing is exciting!! I can't believe I have friends that are getting married. Wow. And don't you worry!! Look for one of those in 3-5 years... Maybe (: I will never forget ya!!
Post a Comment