Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why Do I Enjoy Home So Darn Much?




Oh yes. Because great ones like this are waiting for me.

He's 16 today. Weird, huh? I told him not to grow up. They just don't listen.



It seems only fitting for this infamous list.

16 THINGS I LOVEE ABOUT THIS GUY.

1. He's left handed.
2. He plays guitar like a champ.
3. We can quote Elf until our lips turn blue.
4. He'll eat the corn bread off my corn dogs, because I only like the franks.
5. He inherited my dad's sense of humor.
6. The Beatles would have been proud to meet him.
7. His friends are equally hilarious.
8. He asks funny questions.
9. I can basically make him watch any movie with me. Once he sits down, he has a hard time leaving (:
10. No one has anything on us in Rock Band.
11. When he was seven and broke his arm, I didn't believe him.
12. We are best friends.
13. He honors his priesthood.
14. He can't wait to serve a mission.
15. All of our little cousins love him.
16. He will forever be my little brother. I lovee him.

Happy Birthday, Little Buddy. So proud of you!!

Wow, he's not even my child and I'm crying..

1 comment:

Mindy said...

He's 16, no way, where did the time go? Tell him I said Happy Birthday.