
Bad.
Also. I deactivated my Facebook account. Just for fun I guess. The good thing is, I can reactivate it any time I want, which is solid because I have plenty of good pictures on there I would love to keep. Like this one.

But for now, Facebook and I are just taking a break. Most likely (at the latest) we'll get back together when I go down to school. I may catch up every now and again, I am just getting sick of it right now. Ha. So if we happen to be on at the same time, say hello. It may be a while before I get back on.
Oh I'm going insane.
Also. Snooty old ladies bug. A lot. One has been in here for AT LEAST the last half hour.. Please save me. Or buy something.
2 comments:
I want to learn to play the guitar too!!! In fact, Bryan bought me one for Christmas about 4 years ago. But then I got pregnant and sick, and then we moved, and then life just got really busy. So my guitar sits on a stand next to my piano, looking pretty and collecting dust. And Bryan says, "I bought you this guitar, why???" I'll learn to play eventually. Hopefully you'll get around to it sooner.
Oh my goodness I'll come play it for you!! Jacob is getting real good at it and it is making me mad. And I just had to go into the guitar store next door and instantly fell in love (: .. So. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment