The cold, hard facts. Sometimes, reality bites. Hard. Karma is real, and some people will never grow up.
Colton, Kristy, Lou and I all had a long talk about this last night. It was beautiful. Unfortunately for Brock (and sadly us), he is still the same dumb jock he's always been. Trek was beautiful, and he was a phenomenal Big Bro. But now Trek is over, and so is all of that. It's rough, but you can't dwell on it and live in the past.
You gotta grow up.
But. Luckily the five of us (Daniel Shurtz was not a part of this conversation. He was probably playing Wii or something) have created a bond that until this point had been completely unknown to man. Lou even told me last night that none of her friends still have this good of a relationship with their Trek family. That warmed my heart. And even though it's just four of us and an orphan, it is truly something wonderful. Not an accident. Fate, maybe.
Colton and I decided last night we are definitely still going to be brother and sister forever. And this is creep, but real funny, but every time I read a text from him, I could hear him sniffing. It was cracking me up.
So there ya have it. Sometimes things just happen. And you just gotta pick it up and run with it.
Hooray for the five of us. Forever and ever.
*ps- I know sometimes the music yells in your face. Real sorry. But I have now changed that (: Hopefully this first song will just warm your heart like it does mine.*
No comments:
Post a Comment