I'm not going to lie. I actually did cry at this one. It's not like we've been friends for the last twelve years or anything..
Man, that kid is funny.
Oh! And another mission call has arrived!! Tys is going to Toronto, Canada.. speaking.. Mandarin Chinese. I told him congratulations yesterday, and he gave me a big hug (which, if you're wondering why that's a big deal, it's because apparently I wasn't aware we were that good of friends. But. He's a great kid). I said. "I hope you find lots of Chinese Canadians!"
He said he hopes so too.
Beautiful.
Oh, and just a quote for the day. The little brothers were watching Madagascar 2 (just ps, a certain boy thinks this could be the funniest movie ever. I might agree) last night, and I walked in at the part, where the old lady has gotten run over by the Safari Jeep, and just stands up and shakes it off. She starts "waddling" off, and when all the other tourists ask where she is going, she replies
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm not standing around to get attacked by more crazy animals. I'm too old to die."
Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment