Okay. So basically. I feel like this blog is a journal of some sort. I sure blog more than I journal.
Definitely not a good thing.
But you know what is a good thing? My new siblings. I love them.
I love that Louis, Kristy and I are best friends with Karma.
I love that Louis and I (Louis in her pajamas, me smelling like fire) could just show up at Colton's house (even though he was "out with friends" Loser) randomly at ten at night, but the fact we had ice cream made it alright.
I love that his chalk is still there. Or was, as of two days ago.
I don't love, however, that we lost our Big Bro. But. Life is rough sometimes. It never goes the way you want it to. And everything happens for a reason. Whatever.
I love lots of things. Watching The Sandlot is one of them. Did I mention that my grandpa's cousin had three cars in that movie?? If not, I have put my father to shame. He tells everyone he sees.
This wasn't supposed to be me spilling my guts. But it was, and I'm okay with it.
Life is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment