I realized all along I really liked the wrong boy for all those years. But now it is too late, and I am moving on.
Trek was beautiful. I cannot say that enough. While I am not complaining, having a warm, soft bed, and having the luxury of showering whenever I want, I do miss funny boys yelling out random things throughout the night
things like
"Brock is inside my sleeping bag."
or
"Come here Colton, you hunk you."
I miss that. I miss those boys a lot, and hope we can be great pals this summer..
Summer. What a strange word. Being a little squirt, the word SUMMER is what gets you through the school year. But now, this doesn't even feel like summer. I am so consumed in getting everything ready for college, I don't even have time to play.
It's good stuff.
Can't wait for the fam to get here though (: Mm.
No comments:
Post a Comment