Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Can't Laugh On Command.

Trek kills me. I'm mad that Brock and Colton said most of the funny stuff though.

"That really chaps my hide."
-Lou

"Brock's eyes sparkle in the moonlight."
-Colton

"Ke$ha died. Get over it. Let's go to OG!"
-Brock (guess what. Ke$ha really didn't die. We were the family of rumors)

"You can't sell feet!"
-Colton

"I'm gonna miss you guys. But I wish you were gonna be around when I wasn't walking until my feet bleed."
-Colton

"We were, but then we had to walk a hundred miles instead."
-Colton

"I just want to get as dirty as I can, so my mom will feel bad for me."
-Colton

"Colton and I are going on double dates. Lots. I'll be going with different girls, but he'll be going with the same one. Because he's in loveee."
-Brock

"Kristy got run over by a wagon and suddenly she's a hero? Doesn't take much to be a hero these days. I guess I'll go jump in front of a car. Will I be a hero then?"
-Daniel

"Ohh Brock.."
-just guess

"Does Bittner know everyone is spooning in there?"
"Bittner thinks saying 'Oh my crap' is swearing. We are not telling him anything."
-Conversation between Daniel and I

"No spooning during prayers. After, do what you please."
-Ma

"Oh gross! We're family!"
-Brock

"You're ridiculous. We're having a laughing contest. Tonight."
-Brock

"Are you kidding me?! It's ten 'o clock. I'm not going to sleep."
-Brock

"No really!! You CAN'T sell feet! It just doesn't work. You'd have all sorts of mixed up DNA and everything."
-Colton

"I LOVE oatmeal!! Wake up Brock!! We're having oatmeal!!"
-Colton

"All three of us went to Wal-Mart."
-Brock

"Yeah!! Good idea Colton!! Let's put our phone numbers on our sleeping bags so they can get them while we're SLEEPING."
-Brock

"Freaking I'm such a pioneer. I floss with my sock strings."
-Colton

"What are you talking about? Brock and I are the sunshine of your life."
"Yeah. Ox 1 and Ox 2. Like Thing 1 and Thing 2. But better."
-Colton, Brock

"Hey guys. Guess what. Brock is inside my sleeping bag right now."
-Colton

Oh. Trek.

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I laughed so hard! :)