Thursday, June 3, 2010

T Minus 5 Hours..

Is it lame to think things people write in your yearbooks is all sentimental and gushy? Too bad.



Good times.

21 and I decided to go all BFF today. It was fun though. We sat down and were determined to write something long and meaningful to each other.

"Sammy Hansen- You are such a nice girl. You can make people feel so good. I am so thankful for you. Thanks for always wanting to talk to me no matter what. You made the biggest difference in my life. I hope this isn't the last time we see each other... Oh wait! Trek! You better be going! Anyways.. Thanks again! -21"


Can't wait for tonight. I'm crossing my fingers I take plenty of good pictures.

Love this.

In the words of my good friend David, who wrote thee most amazing Senior Song,

"This is not the end, it's only the beginning. The good times never end...

When you're in the Class of Twenty-Ten."

No comments: