You know, believe it or not, I think the rain yesterday was the little piece of life that I needed to help keep me sane.
Seeing how it rained for hours on end, and then all of the sudden being bright and sunny, well, it really opened up my eyes. To everything... and nothing....To things important... and things trivial.
People have been telling me lately that I have become quite deep. Is this true? Or maybe I just desperately need a hobby. Who knows. Life is so amazing. If you know me, which I'm guessing most of you do, you know that I am crazy and random, and mostly spontaneous. I guess mostly this is because of my effort to live life to the absolute fullest. I love being fun, and just doing things that don't really make a whole lot of a heck of sense to most other people.
I guess mainly this blog is pretty repetitive. But you know what, it's because I believe in all of this stuff so fully. Thanks guys, for being so great.
Let's have a great year- and remember. There's only one October.
No comments:
Post a Comment