Why So Serious?
Man. What a great game. Sure, watching from the stands MAY have not been as intense as it was from the sidelines, but boy, playing O-Line. . . .Those girls were M-E-A-N. What a great game though. I think things like this are always a tad bittersweet, just because you're so glad not to have to deal with those dang coaches anymore, but then you realize. What? No more practices? All this for one game and some really cool sweats?! But it was totally worth it to get a thrill of a lifetime (and if I ever get those sweet pics from my bestest, I will stick them on. Cuz our faces were the bomb.com!! )
I can't wait for next year, cuz it will be our turn to freaking cheat and DOMINATE!! Woo!! [OK, so I was just barely going to put Kyle's cheer on here.. but I voted against it :P]
Defining moment goes to.... JR ~ When Defense went out... they had 5 safetys and 3 linemen. When D-Fence came back out, they ALL got taken aside. Woot. Go offense. But we made it through!
Thanks a ton, Lee, Danner, Derek, Kyle, Sam, Sterling (?), David, Tyson, JR, Isaac, and Garen. You guys were so fun and we probably would have gotten our butts handed to us even HARDER if it wasn't for ya.
Go Juniors.
3 comments:
I don't think the lack of coaches would have mattered...jk! Your faces scared me just a tad.
!Matt!
Ha ha you're funny. Yeah that was what we were going for, ya know? The INTIMIDATION factor :P. PS, I saw ya at the game too, you must have gotten dressed in the dark or something, cuz you were wearing a trash can on your head.
Wow, that was insulting. I expect you to apologize for that.
!Matt!
Post a Comment