Friday, September 19, 2008

My Favorite Things

So yesterday, this kid and I were talking. Because basically, the day before (Wednesday) we had been talking about slippers, and I told him that I had red moccosins. He told me to wear them yesterday (the next day), and so I did. Little did I realize that I basically lived in them last winter, and when Kjeena parked in Sophomore parking..well... walking across the tennis courts did some damage to them :D. But it sparked my mind of some things I basically have found a great love and passion for lately :D.



Mocs! Mine are red but you get the idea...



Dotties!! I live in these!!



My child! 'Nuff said.



Dream. Car.



Need I say more?



I have been LIVING off of this stuff...



Wow. I can not say A-MAZING enough!! Woo.



You should have seen this one coming :). Bwah ha.. What can I say?!?! True Viking Fan!!



Thanks guys, for helping me get through, yet another week. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: