So. Guys it's here. JUNIOR YEAR. I love it, especially not being sophomores anymore :). It's been a blast to "represent" and be the cute outgoing one to shy, somewhat awkward sophs as I pass by them in classes, in the hall, and occasionally at lunch.
Woo. We've almost made it :D. Friday is tomorrow!! Woot! So far my week has consisted of these major events (in no particular order):
1. FINALLY being reunited with dear Justine. We have almost been together enough to make up for the year since I've seen her.
2. Being SO annoyed that the counselors felt the need to switch my math class, thus all my other classes too. Farewell, party US History. (and the 4 Stooges)...sniff. (Yeah, and I finally just figured out WHY I have Math twice next semester... they kicked me out of Seminary. OK honestly, I DO not think this should be this hard. Ever)
3. Losing one of the greatest friends I ever had. Ever. Sure, it's been an ongoing thing, which kind of stopped in the summer... but I'm pretty sure it's for sure this time. Goodbye, old friend.
4. Realizing that Physics probably isn't going to be my favorite class this year.
5. Going to the JV Football game with Emily. OK, you KNOW that a game isn't that much of a big deal when 3/4 of the stands are filled with the Sophomore team and Junior High kids... and the Cross Country team is having practice. Yep. Laps and all.
6. Almost DYING today in the car (ahem... Tahoe) with Juss and Braden. Good gracious she can not drive that thing to save her life.
7. Making new friends.
8. Bwah ha ha ha Foreign Exchange Students :)
9. Actually knowing where I'm going. I only basically got lost today when I had to... use the hall pass... in US History (no lie. I almost DIED)
10. Being basically on the path to going WAAAAY over on minutes this month because Jussi keeps getting lost.... and calling me... even when she's a yard away and Kyle and I are sitting there laughing hysterically.
11. Seeing all my dear old pals again- Junior friends and all my long lost Sophs! [aka 8th grade friends ] ~ OK, and Seniors....
Thrilling, I know. Ha ha, I showed that fortune to Juss at lunch yesterday, and she went, "Aw, you forgot me?" Ha ha. OK, so we'll ignore that part.
I haven't decided what effect school is going to have on me this year. I know at least right now, it's really wearing me. I'm just trying to hold out until the playoffs start. Woo. Now THERE'S the light at the end of the tunnel.
6 comments:
Really Sam? No comment at all about how you ran into the back of someone when you were trying to talk to Kyle yesterday?
Oh yeah ha ha I was trying to forget that one. But you got it wrong, I WAS already talking to him.. then he ditched me. LOL.
Hey Sami! sounds like a stupendous year in the making. I'm already sick of school. And I'm already literally sick. :( My head hurts so i'm going to lie down.
!Matt!
Bwah ha ha. Yeah it's been a little overwhelming for me too, not going to lie. But I wish I saw you more. Sniff. LOL.
We haven't talked at all this year! Oh but guess what?! I'm pretty sure your friend Jussi is in my AP American History Class!
Hey sami!
i know! can ya believe we're juniors? crazy! i've missed jussi SO much, it has been awesome seeing her again. oh and all the sophs! braden ah! so stinkin' tall now! haha i'm so glad we have physics together. it is going to be a fun sememster! i love you!!
Post a Comment