Ok, so yesterday, my dear mother and I went to Panda Express for lunch. We have made this quite the fun adventure :D. But that is not the story. The part I look forward to, really, is the fortune cookies. Her and I always read them to each other. Usually mine are things that have to do with investments, travel, or love. Ok. But listen to this one. Not lying. If you want to come and see it, feel free. Cuz I am so stinking bored at work :(.
"YOU WILL BE REUNITED WITH AL OLD, FORGOTTEN FRIEND"
Ok, honestly, talk about freaky!! My mother and I just looked at each other, hoping we wouldn't be struck by lightening at that VERY moment. Ha ha not really.
I mean, not that dear Justine has been forgotten, but she is an old friend with whom I will be reunited with very, very soon!! In fact, she's probably on the road right this very second!! Yay.
So, if you don't think that's AMAZING, then NOTHING is. Ha ha. But I just had to share that with the world.
PLEASE come visit me. I'm working right now from 10-2, and then later from 5-9. I MIGHT GO INSANE!!!!
Have a great day!
1 comment:
Quick question: Where do you work??
!Matt!
Post a Comment