This is my cousin Millie. She comes up with just about the quirkiest things I have ever heard in my life (this picture is from last summer. She's a doll though). Last night we were having beef jerky. Weird. I know, but a bunch of my cousins just got back from Yellowstone, so I guess they felt the need to take this with them. I'm not sure. But anyways, Millie comes up to my aunt Kristin, and goes, "Mom, I want some Bacon Fish." Wow. I think you just might have to know her. She's a hoot though :].

This is her brother Will. He is a hoot as well. He can't say his "r"s very well, so when he was saying Beef Jerky, it was coming out as Beef Joiky. He then strained his neck a lot and got it right though. Wow. That was a close one. But he was in our car last night, telling us about all the kinds of jerky there is, Cat Jerky, Dog Jerky, Beaver Jerky, Car Jerky, the list went on and on. I was pretty tempted to try some of those, let me tell ya. But we were like crying we were laughing so hard.

Just a few more, I promise. This girl on the left is Zoey. I thought I had a picture of her by herself, but apparently don't. She is a hoot. A couple of weeks ago, my cousins were here from Mississippi. They were playing ponies, and Zo went, "Guys, pretend this was my food storage." Wow guys. She's 5.

This is my cousin Sarah. If she saw this picture, she would kill me. But none my new ones are on the computer yet, so sorry Sare :]. She goes home today, if she makes it on the flight, but we have had some great times these last couple weeks. We had to go get our grandparents' mail last night from the neighbors, and they had this huge blowup slide-obstacle course thing in their backyard. They said we couldn't have the mail until we went down. So we were all for it. But I neglected to realize I was still in my skirt. But that did not stop me. It was like the thrill of a lifetime, and if it hadn't been a bunch of strangers cheering us on, we would have probably gone again! Over the years she has become one of my best friends. Last night we spent like an hour playing volleyball (which, I got my killer serve back :]. Watch out), and when our arms started to bleed, we switched to soccer. Ah man I'm going to miss her.... :].

This is basically the greatest family in the whole world. And as much has I look retarded in this picture, it was the only one I could find. Sorry this was so long, once again. But this promises to be a fun week!! The Laytons leave Wednesday and... wow.. still can't believe it.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment