Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"So.. I Was Thinking..."


Ha. I really just enjoy this picture.

"If I'm not busy this weekend, we should do something."

Well. Okay then. If we must.

I quite like this. A lot. Also I have a job interview for here.



If any of you know my mama, you'll understand why she nearly started crying tears of great joy when I called and told her.

Good deal.

6 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Love, love, love that store!!!

sami said...

Our whole house is like a mini Tai Pan. I am so excited.

Mindy said...

Your Aunt Mindy is super excited for you as well. I need a good hook up with Tai Pan!
And umm who's the dude?

sami said...

Aunt Mind!!! Ohhh how I miss you (: I reaaallly hope i get that job. I will hook 2025 up with some good stuff!!

Oh him? I'm not quite sure. He's just fabulous.

Mindy said...

Sam you're the BEST! I'm thinkin' we may need a little more info on Mr. Fabulous :D

sami said...

Oh he is just wonderful.. I don't even know where to begin. He was on the football, baseball, and wrestling teams in high school. Super smart. He.. is gettin all ready to be a missionary.. Which is kind of a downer. But I still like him (: He's funny stuff.