Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If It's Okay With Everyone,

I'll just have thee greatest little brother ever.

I got this email from him.

(a couple of days ago I emailed him saying we should tell secrets.)

***
Well.

There are not very many secrets right now. Well I don't have secrets ever. But here some things.

Oh. Today in world civ some kid asked if we could use ipods while we work. Swenson [one of my allll time favorite teachers, btw] said no because 1 he doesn't want them in class, but mainly because he wants us to listen to his music, not ours so we can learn about good music. I now feel good that some of the world still knows what music is. (how many fifteen year old boys would say something like that? zero.)
***

Okay, I LOVE this boy. He despises modern music, which I think is terrific. My parents find his obsession with The Beatles a little over the top, but I commend him for it. We share a love of 80's music, which is also wonderful.

But thank you little brudder. I know you're reading this. For making my whole day a little better, well a lot.

Love you.

1 comment:

Jan T. said...

Awww. What a good brother you have! Love your new blog look. Hope life is wonderful down in Orem:)