A lot of mornings I wake up and remind myself that I am in college. I have moved out of the house I "grew up" in (no one, I don't care who you are, can say you've really "grown up"). I have left the ward full of all my best friends. I have headed out on a new journey, new surroundings.
Tens of thousands of new faces.
I go to a school that has nearly 30,000 students. That blows my mind.
But I love it.
I live in an apartment. A real life apartment. With five girls that three weeks ago I had never even seen in my life. Some of them (most of them) went to high schools and lived in towns I'd never even heard of (they are having the same reaction with me).
I go grocery shopping.
Often times late into the night.
I go to college.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you go grocery shopping!:) It's definitely a funny feeling to wake up and realize your life has CHANGED & you're the grown-up doing grown-up things!:)
Post a Comment