Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow

Here I am, alive, and mostly well. I guess. Ist it bad if I'm blogging during Accounting? Maybe. I'm basically listening with one ear though. I just have too many thoughts right now.

Life is a whirlwind right now. From the musical, which is long over, to work, to friends, to High School drama, to boys, to many things I need to get done, my To-Do list stretches from here to Russia probably. Probably not, but it feels like it.

Many things are on my mind right now. So back to the ever faithful lists.

THINGS I HAPPEN TO LOVE RIGHT NOW

1. Remininscing about the Musical
2. Spending time playing with the fam
3. Spring Break - we played in St. George for a couple days and then paid a vist to JD and Court. So fun (:
4. Baseball Season is well... in full SWING! (: . It's been amazing to watch the Halos pull together with the loss of Adenhart too.
5. Water. I drink so much of it
6. New apparel I bought in St. George (:
7. I bought new flip flops that are THE most random color, like a flourescent green, the kind that blinds you. I love them. Yesterday, I wore them to school, and one of my favorite guys had a shirt the exact same color (:
8. Jumping on the tramp with the bros
9. Watching every movie we own on the forever long car ride
10.Eating food at my own house
11.Smiling
12.Good friends that stick with you no matter what
13.Cute texts (:
14.Sleeping
15.More family time!


THINGS.... NOT SO MUCH....

1. Cleaning my room and finding old stuff that makes me cry
2. Accounting!! My head wants to pop sometimes
3. School
4. Tests
5. Homework
6. Grades
7. Anything school-related basically
8. CERTAIN BOYS. yuck
9. Never working
10.Losing all these friends....


Both these lists could go on much longer. But i must go.

Have a great day!! I'll be back soon hopefully....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sam I love your honesty. Your the best.