Tuesday, April 28, 2009

11:11 .... Pretty Lucky

The first time I EVER made a wish at 11:11, it was pretty random, and kind of funny. Since then, I haven't really realized it a ton, after all, 11:11 DOES only occur yet but twice a day. And with any luck, I am usually asleep for one of them (:. But last night, I was not so lucky. I was up cramming for my Physics test, which kicked my butt. But hopefully....ha ha....

But anywho. I'll be quick. I did realize that it was 11:11 last night, as I was studying (well, and textin (: ), and hurry and made a wish. I don't really quite remember what the wish was, but it must have been pretty lucky, seeing as that certain someone -ha ha - texted me RIGHT at 11:11. Ha ha no lie (: I'll show ya if you don't believe me.

Sometimes, life works in mysterious ways. I sure like it.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This is a cute story, but who are you in love with? I got note saying you did a new post, but i'm not seeing it. Hope your having a great day.

sami said...

Ha ha that was going to be a good one, but it got messed up. It was a quote from elf. I'll try to get it up later (: love ya mind.