Monday, April 27, 2009

No Profound Title.. Sorry

Physics may just very well be the death of me. Is that a problem to anyone else? Sure, it is freaking halfway through fourth term, and apparently I have made it alive this far.... but I am not sure how much more of this I can handle.

Sure, I probably could and should be studying with my whole brain, instead of just half really, but I'm waiting for that bEsT fRiEnD of mine to text back.

Oh cute, he just said goodnight. Ha ha that must be a sign, musn't it? Is musn't a word? I'm not quite sure. But I know sleep is.

Then again, so is fail.

Wow. Nothing AT ALL as come of this... that just goes to show you how tired I am. And I think I burnt my tongue.

I have been having one of the greatest weeks possible lately, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Everything Happens For A Reason, and now, I am beginning to see the real reason for some of these things....

No comments: