Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Best Friend

It really happened!! I'm posting for two days in a row. I haven't quite decided if that is good or bad. I'll let you be the judge.

Today, today was a good day. When I got home today, I could really only think of one thing, how grateful I am for friends. Friends are my beginning and end. Most of them are cheeseballs, but it helps me get through life, not going to lie.

One of these friends, who just happens to -GASP- be a boy, is one of my favorite people at the moment. I never thought it would be possible either (: . He is so cute, and in the process of helping me with a problem I'm facing, is making me bananas for him (:. But, as it should be, being best friends come first, and if I like him, why not. Ha ha

This certain boy, I have been friends with for almost as long as I can remember. He is a COMPLETE goofball, but can be totally be sweet when he wants to. We'll just be texting, and randomly like every other text sometime he'll tell me how glad he is we're friends. He's a goof, but a really superb friend, one in a million. I'm glad to have him around and know that we can talk whenever, where ever. I need him as a friend like a fish needs water. Like a brush needs hair. Like winter needs snow.

Friends are the sunshine of life.
And right now, my life is lookin pretty bright (:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

It's good to have best friends like that.