Monday, June 23, 2008

All The Things I Hate About Boys [and Morgan helped me]

So, this kid I work with and I were talking the other night....... at work... coincidentally enough.. and I told him how much I hate boys.... He said why... So here is my list. Keep in mind, these are just generalizations. I'm glad to have you guys as friends.. you're just kind of out there.

1. They can get up 10 minutes before school starts, get ready, and still be on time. (also, Morgan can do that apparently)
2. They are jerks sometimes
3. They tell you the weirdest things
4. They're clueless
5. You never know what kind of mood they'll be in (Morgan)
6. They don't have to wear makeup
7. They talk about girls in front of you
8. They can eat anything and never get sick from it
9. They honk at you when your mother decides to drop you off in the middle of the road, almost giving you a heart attack and you're so mad but secretly you're in love with them... (ok, maybe that was just once, but still)
10. They smell so good
11. They aren't afraid to talk about girls right in front of you, but get sooo jealous when you talk about guys
12. They are super competitive and don't let you win anything (Morgan)
13. They always have to be right, even when they're wrong
14. They never think about anything before they say it
15. They can be so goofy and get away with it
16. They don't ever realize what is right in front of them
17. They can be big jerks (Morgan)
18. They hit you with surprises when you're not expecting it
19. They can be so perfect
20. They're so sweet when all you want to do is hate them


OK, so that kind of bugged me how every one started with "they" but oh well. Morgan and I had a great time venting!! It was a group effort, the ones that say her name came from her directly :) Keep in mind, I still love you guys anyways!!! And now I'm off to watch the College World Series!! Woo hoo!!! And maybe the Red Sox game!!! I LOVE BASEBALL!! YEAH BABY!!! (just thought I'd slip that in!)

10 comments:

Matt said...

K, baseball is a FANTASTIC sport, but come on, YANKEES BABY! Anyways, the thing about boys being perfect, you'll have to introduce me to one of those sometime cause I have yet to know one. Oh, and why does boys talking about girls in front of you bug you? And the thing about us smelling good is bogus too. Just looking out for us guys. We've got a rep. to live up to.

!Matt!

sami said...

Um.. so the Yankees are like a curse word in our house!!! But that is just in general....

ali said...

YANKEES ROCK!!! :D Sam (and I guess Matt) you still gotta see my new hat my g-ma got for me birthday! It rocks!! go yankees! and go baseball!! Anyway, I agree with most of the things on the list..some more than others. you still need to call me though! get to it!

sami said...

Wow you guys are CRAZY!!! LIGHT UP THE HALO!!! Ali I am not sure if you want to bring that hat near me!! Ha ha jk! And don't worry about me (Ali) I'll call you soon... August 1 maybe ha ha!

Superman Survivor said...

Well I don't really like the Yankees but I don't like baseball either so I guess it doesn't matter. And also, had some good points but I also have to disagree a bit. I'm definitely not perfect. And that one about girls talking about guys and vice versa. I might do it sometimes but it doesn't bug me when girls talk about guys in front of me.

Matt said...

Oh, I have a Yankees hat also that my sis. got for me in New York. Can I bring it?

!Matt!

sami said...

Of course you can bring it.... to my bonfire...

Guys, feel free to rebutt with what you hate about girls :)

Shua said...

oh i see, you're just trying to get us to say what we hate about girls so that you'll know not to do them. nice try! jk, i gotta admit, i don't know why the fact that boys smell good (apparently) would make you hate them, also, last time i checked, the one and only perfect boy was jesus, and i hope that you don't hate him for being perfect, :D

Lyle Jordan Parry said...

So a bunch of those basically said that boys are amazing... Which is only true about me and a few select others.

sami said...

Oh wow you silly boys. I was just trying to get the point across of... well... I'm not exactly quite sure. But you guys are my favorites ha ha! Woot woot HOT ROCKIN' FOURTH!!!