Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So Here I Am!!

Hello World!! It's me!! I haven't decided how this whole blog thing is going to work out, but hopefully pretty fun. I decided I was sick of telling my dog how 'exciting' my summer is, so will tell all of you.

I am in love I have discovered. And before you get all excited and curious and rip out your phones to call me, chill. Cuz I'm just in love with the FedEx man. Which is kinda gross, but he brought my new phone today!! My brother and I were all disapointed [so maybe he didn't care, but that is just what I'm telling myself, ok!?!?!] that it wasn't going to come. But then a knock on the door and my day was made.

It's a cute Black Cherry Chocolate but at this point, I'm just glad not to have my grandpa phone anymore!!

That is about all. I'm sure as more things come, I will report them; but unless you want to hear about how I made pork chops and pasta today, I will part.

1 comment:

ali said...

I'm glad your phone came! NOW YOU JUST NEED TO GET TEXTING! :D