Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lazy Summer Days


This lovely photo was my hairstyle of choice
for most of last summer!! My mom told me
that if I continued it, I would have "No friends
in High School."
Summer is such a wonderful thing that has been brought into my life. For if it wasn't for summer, I would still have my grandpa phone. But now I ACTUALLY have a modern phone for the first time in my life!! Can you believe it?!?!? And instead of saving my hard earned money and getting a Juke for FREE [which I would have regreted anyways- the Juke, not the money], I invested $31.93 and got a phone of which I am absolutely in love with. And it's been so worth it. But summer is the time when I chose to be about as lazy as it gets.
On more than one occasion last week, I chose to sit around in sweats and my favorite Ole Miss Rebels t-shirt and watch Checkers, or some other wannabe sport, on ESPN because it was the only thing on and I had nothing better to do apparently. This is not the most wonderful thing to do. But on some other days, I did actually get ready and do something.
Summer is so random, much like me. Saturday night was one of the most excited events I've bene a part of in a while, which tell you what a social reject I have been lately. But I loved it. Ali, Annie, Sean, Jordan, Matt and I went up to my grandparents at about 10:00 at night and just did the most random things you would every imagine. (There were about 612 people staying at my grandparents' at this time. They were not as thrilled with our joy) It was about as funny as it got. That's summer for ya though, crazy and random.
I love summer. But I hate lazy. So if you have a hobby I should pick up, feel free to let me know! Until then, I will be watching Darts on ESPN.
ps- GO CELTICS

No comments: