Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthdays.. Conference.. And Other Happenings.

What the what it's October?! Well okay. Here's 10 things... That are happening.

1. Here it comes. Elder B will be 20 tomorrow!!! Halfway to 40.. Haha weird. Also the 11 month mark.. 13 to go........

2. I guess this means I'll be 20 on Friday! Wow that kinda just crept up on me. Not too thrilled. Well except I got a super awesome phone. Oh and birthday pie never fails to please! So I guess I'll survive.

3. Conference. Amaziiiiiing. I always get so sad once President Monson finishes his final talk.. And I know it'll be six more months before we are lucky enough to be so spiritually fed again. But wow. I have so many things to work on. Love it.

4. Music. Sappy country songs have been gettin to me.. Watch out.. I'm gonna send you some good stuff. Won't know what hit ya!

5. This season of iCarly has been too legit to quit!! Whoa did I just say that?! Haha grow up, Sam.

6. Our family motto has become "There's always next year." Halos let us down big time. Oh well we still love them! The post season won't be as big a disappointment if the Cards get their act together.

7. Um... Let me just be your personal Sports Center. Ha sorry to go all male for a sec.

8. I joined Twitter! Well, it's been a couple of months. But love it. All weekend I've been trying to convert Shaner, and this morning I woke up to texts that said.. "I just did my first tweet." And the classic.. "I'm following you! You better follow back." Yeah, I rock.

9. My room is a war zone right now. "I'll clean it tomorrow." Heaven help me.

10. October is seriously one of the best months of the year!! Conference, birthdays, beginning of fall.. Festival workshop with mama Saturday (Festival will be here before we know it..) but for real. Love it. And you.

Nighty night! (:

No comments: