Friday I turned.. twenty. It's still something that's gonna take a while to get used to.. Maybe even a year.. and by then I'll have to get used to another age. It was a fun day though, and contrary to my deepest worries, I feel just fine. In fact, not much different from when I was 19. Which, the whole time I was 19 I felt like I was still 18.. So. I guess I'll probably still just tell people I'm 18.
Growing up is a little bit rough. But, luckily, the good times usually out weigh the bad. People change. It happens. But, at the end of the day, I am SO very blessed to have such amazing people in my life. We all have Ups and Downs.. Who doesn't? It's what we decide to do with those challenges and struggles that hit us daily that help build and shape us into the amazing individuals we have potential to be.
So yes, I'm no longer a teenager.
But I'll be alright. My teenage years were full of people and experiences that changed my life forever.
But I have a feeling my 20's aren't going to be too shabby (:
Here's 5 awesome things that have happened to me.
Because who really likes reading a blog post without pictures anyways?
I ended up buying these a couple of months ago. EASY one of my better purchases. Aren't they great?!
This comes out Friiiiday. I can hardly wait.
"In case you're keeping score at home, the Angels lost." "There's always next year." Those two statements were said much too often at our house this year. The Halos let us down.. But we still love them!! Luckily.. if Pujols and those Cards can get it together.. the Post Season won't be a complete waste..
Try to guess what I got for my birthday. (: Well. Technically my parents think I'm awesome or something, I have had it for about a month now. It's a little bit sad.. But I honestly have been questioning how I ever managed without it.. Amazing. They don't call them Smart Phones for nothing.. I don't think I'll ever run out of new things to learn.
This little girl went to her very first dance.. Ridiculous right? You tell them not to grow up, but they just don't listen. She looked beautiful. Guess she's not so little anymore! Love her.
Well that's about it!! I guess I don't really know how to blog anymore.. So if any of you are still reading this.. Comment and tell me why (; LOVERYOU.
Ps-- I'll end with a quote from church yesterday. "Being from Logan, we're Aggie fans. So if only the first three quarters of this talk are good, you'll understand why."





2 comments:
Of course i'm still reading silly girl! Glad you had a good birthday.
I'm ALWAYS reading :)
Post a Comment