I feel like the title says it all. Also, I just forgot how to spell title. I had to look it up. Embarrassing, huh? Ha.
Life is finally starting to get exciting! Well.. As exciting as it gets for me, I guess (: Due to my super awesome skills (and awesome connections.. ya..), I now work at this delicious place. Remember how I worked here all through high school?? Working at TB is kinda like deja vu.. Okay well except it's 1251438478531 times better. I told myself I'd never work in a job that has anything to do with food.. but, I guess whatever brings in the money, right? Haha. So I now have two jobs but I really don't mind it.
Two of my little siblings are now in high school.. Weird, huh? But it's alright. They came home for lunch today and I made a delicious lunch of.. Mac and Cheese.. and Hot Dogs.. I also made Zuchini Bread... And Strawberry Shortcake (for some neighbors..).. Seriously so domestic!
Hmm... What else is new? I.. got a letter from Missionary Boy yesterday!! Haha finally (: I hadn't heard from him since June, which was really okay, he's just busy and being a champion.. I was just a little sad. He's doin really well though. Loving it up and his companion right now is actually from Utah! It's some good stuff.
Once upon a time on a Sunday.. the brother J and I were real bored. So we looked up where missionaries were living.. Yeah.. kind of weird. But Missionary Boy told me to look up where he is right now so I guess it's okay. It's this cool little island called Madeira.. It looks like this.
Awesome, right? I'm a little fascinated with it.
Not much else is new besides that!! The grandparents will be home in just about a year now. Which is great (:
Off to watch iCarly.. "Hey, guys look! I'm buttering my face!! What?! My face isn't toast!"
Here's some pictures! Seeeee ya.
We went to a Bees Game.. We're cute, yes?
Beauties.









2 comments:
Oh Sam, your o funny. I actually saw Shanna the day you had your interview. Congrat's on getting the job. And umm, I didn't get any strawberry shortcake :)
Thanks Mind!! Life is crazy but I love it!! Haha it was for my mama cuz she took dinner to Taylor and Mandy!! Haha I'll bring some over next time you have a baby (;
Post a Comment