Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just A Little Bit For Tonight.

I just got done emailing the grandparents, and remembered, as pointless and somewhat insignificant as it is, that I still have a blog.  And it's meant for what's on my mind, right?  Ok.

Two months from this very day.  I will be two.  Decades.  Old.  That thought scares me to death.  I don't even know why.  It just does.  I guess I've just gotten so used to being a teenager, I don't really know anything else.  But honestly.  I really might cry on that fateful day.  Really really really.  Just a little.  But let's not think about that.

So.. today I got a calling.  Actually, another calling. More on that later.  What is it, you ask?  Oh just.. Senior Primary pianist..  Do I feel slightly overwhelmed and extremely under qualified.  Um.. yes.  But I guess I'll figure it out along the way.

So tired.  More later!!  Love everyone that's reading this.. All three of you.

(:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sam your the best! I'm glad that calling was given to you and not me :), you'll do a great job!