1. I went to the dentist/got smacked in the face with a hammer.
I kind of hate that place.
2. I worked, all day. Oh wait.. that happens every day. Love it (:
3. I mailed.. two letters.. But only to the greatest cousins known to mankind.
4. I... GOT A LETTER OF MY OWN. Missionary Boy loves Portugal. I'm super glad.
5. My dad told me to make sure to remind Missionary Boy not to get tapeworm.. He's so helpful.
I love life, once again, as always. It's too good. Foreign stamps look really cool.
And, just because it gets funnier every time I share it,
"The Portuguese are short, smelly, hairy, and grumpy, but they are also funny in some ways."
Oh this is good too,
"It's hot here all the time. Yesterday it was 106 F!! Holy Moses."
Happy Tuesday.
2 comments:
Sam, you just make me smile. :) Love you!
This was good! tehee I love the part about the dentist
Post a Comment