Saturday, June 25, 2011

Remember How In My Next Life..

...I'll have all the money in the world??

It's true.  Here's why.


  My children will all have several pairs of these.  And these.

I'll drive this.

I'll own about eleven thousand pairs of these, these, and these.

I'll live here.

I'm going to be shopping at this store a lot.

Mostly buying these.

I"ll go here when my house needs decorating.

And, weekly trips will be made here.

But, instead.  I'll just have to stick with being average.  
And loving my great steal of the day.  Aren't they great?


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sam your awesome! Love the mom and daughter Van's, too cute. They are opening up a Van's store in Layton Hills mall, just saying :)

morganne said...

Hey I got those "steal of the day" shoes too! But in red. Of course. For work. Also of course. <3