Monday, June 20, 2011

Papala.

Yesterday, as hopefully all of us know, was Father's Day.

I might be biased, but I have the best dad ever.




I'm so grateful for the wonderful relationship my dad and I have.  He is so funny and wonderful.  He loves my mom like nobody's business.  He's never called me anything but Samantha a day in my life, but I don't mind one bit.  

Watching baseball together is something that will never get old.  It makes my entire day when he texts me, asking if I want to go to the game that night.

I'm super glad he's always there for answers to my super important business/financial questions (:

He's super smart.  Turns out those Spanish and Auto Mechanics classes he took in high school paid off (inside joke..).  But really, he's one of the smartest people I know.

I love my Dad.

Oh, also...

Wasn't I the cutest kid EVER?!  Yes.

Oh, btw.. Don't those pictures just scream "I grew up  in the 90s?!"  Love it.

No comments: