Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Was A Pretty Alright Week..

I guess (:

Some highlights...

1. Letters.  Of course.

2. Allison was kind enough to let me borrow two of her lovely daughters (Munch and Arnold, if you're keeping track (: ).  It was seriously one of the best nights I've had in a long time.  We went to In-n-Out.. Big surprise.. Ha I swear I'm a regular at that place.. anywho.. The girl at the drive-thru LOVED my glasses.. She gave me all sorts of extra fries.. Like literally filled the bag up. Love it (:

3. I went back to In-n-Out.. today.. Yeah, I have a problem.  Wouldn't you know, the same girl.. I saw 3 days ago.. rung me up today.. "Oh hey, you're the girl with the cool glasses!"  I almost ordered fries just to see if I got extra again..

4. I went to the Temple to do baptisms on Thursday after work.  It was without a doubt much needed.  And I'm so very glad I went.

5.  Tomorrow is my last farewell, I have decided.  I couldn't be more excited. Peace out, 21.  Haha please come back soon (:

It was a pretty good week.  I just need this summer to be over..

No comments: