Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yo Yo! What's Up?

You better believe those were the first words (other than Dear Sam) I read from that cute boy.  Can missionaries even talk like that? Ha.

Well, it's basically official.  I'm home.  Home.  Such a beautiful place.  Life is crazy as ever.  I've been home almost two hours, and already have plenty of things to do.  The mother lined up a sweet babysitting job for me, but you better believe I don't mind one bit (: I seriously have the best neighbors ever.

How crazy is it that I have a year of college behind me?! Way. Crazy.  I never knew my life could change so much, but it's definitely been for the better.  Even if I didn't always realize it, I learned something from each and everything I experienced this year.  My life is for sure changed for the better.

It's been real, my friends.  Just four more days and I'm off to Omaha!!

Today was a great day.

"So anyways, how have you been?! How's school? I understand that you're just about done with your first year. That's so exciting! What are your plans in the future?  If there's anything I've learned from the MTC is that you got to use your time wisely. Don't waste a second! ... Well Sam, you're an awesome friend and I'm glad we're buds! Please write back, because I love hearing from you! The Church is true, From, Your Favorite Elder Ever." 

Okay, so I added that last part in.  But I do like him.

Hooray for today.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah Sam is home :)

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Welcome home! And congrats on finishing up your first year!!!