Super sorry.
But this is too good. I'd like to remember it.
So. I have this friend. She's the best!!
The same one that once nearly forgot to take her uterus on a date.. Anywho.
A bunch of us have devoted Tuesday nights to watching Teen Mom. Call us crazy, but we love it. The current season ended just last week. We were a little sad. But today, as I was flipping through the channels. CMT decided to show the first seasons' episodes, it was glorious, because I had never seen (met) any of them. Yes, we do feel like we know these girls. I didn't say this was normal.
I was so excited to tell this friend. Lo and behold, I saw her today on the way to class. Our conversation went like this (why are my conversations the best??):
Friend: Hello! How are you??
I: Super! I was just thinking of you!!
Friend: I was thinking of you too!!
I: Whoa weird!! I was watching Teen Mom and I was wishing you had been there!
Friend: Oh.. I saw some missionaries and it reminded me of you..
So there you have it. I really love my friends (:
No comments:
Post a Comment