By far, the greatest amount of time (and money) was spent drooling over merchandise.. in the Team Store.. at Angel Stadium. I have no doubt (:
Each family member came home with T-shirts. Some more than one.
The brother got a new keychain.. to go on the keys for that "new" truck.
Hats for all.
Blankets and bags.
Heavens, even a foam finger or two was seen in this house.
Oh, and can't come home without a new decal for the car..
For reals. I'm so glad I've been brought up to be a true fan.
The fam came home, which was great. I happened to be wearing one of my favorite Halos hoodies, as did most of them. The father had his swanky little jacket on (an anniversary present from the mother a couple of years ago. Love it), brothers were decked out in hoodies and hats. T shirts were under all. I finally received this coveted hat

We then headed out the door to dinner, where people practically stared, wondering how one family could be so coordinated. The father said airport security stopped them today on their way out, saying there was a problem. The mother was the only one not wearing Angels apparel.. They laughed and laughed.
Glad the fam is home, and glad it's baseball season. Nothin better.
No comments:
Post a Comment