"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
Oh they are super CUTE! and just know that I pray for them at night with my other missionaries! I hoep they are super successful and help others find the happiness that has enriched my life! Also, I'm loving the blog's new fonts!
Bee!! That means a ton (: I miss them so much already but they're just champs! Annnnnd. I'm in love with how cute it is (: That's all.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh they are super CUTE! and just know that I pray for them at night with my other missionaries! I hoep they are super successful and help others find the happiness that has enriched my life! Also, I'm loving the blog's new fonts!
Bee!! That means a ton (: I miss them so much already but they're just champs! Annnnnd. I'm in love with how cute it is (: That's all.
Post a Comment