If I knew what someday I'd be getting myself in to, well.. maybe just maybe I wouldn't have made so many friends. Ha.
A mission is the greatest thing ever. Some days I really hope I get the opportunity to get out there. And by some days, I really mean pretty much every day I'm alive. Whether it be (next year..) when I'm 21, or when I'm old and cute with my eternal companion.. I can't wait.
But anyways. Today I attended yet another one of these great farewells. I think it was by far the hardest one. The guests of honor were these great people I like to call grandparents. And a week from today they will be headed to the MTC, following which they will be headed to Tirana, Alabania..
But they'll just be back in 18 months.

They are pretty much the greatest people ever. Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment