It started out with classes ending Thursday. Friday night, after a sleepover with some of my very favorite people in the world (and countless pictures which now do not seem very funny at all), we saw this movie.

Seriously it was great.
Saturday was filled with lots of "studying" (oh, finals). Later, Bee (the amount of love I have for her is just straight up ridiculous) and I made cookies. They were wonderful. These boys


came over and helped us eat them, while filling us in of their humorous insights towards life. We also had carrots and pasta.
Later that night, it only seemed fitting to watch Charly. At perhaps the climax of the sadness, our good (male) friend decided to walk in. There we were, all six of us. Sobbing our eyes out. He walked in, saw us, and walked out. A vague "Nevermind.." was heard.
Yesterday was great. I really love Sundays, a lot. I like them better when I don't have to give talks, but yesterday I was not as fortunate. But luckily, it is over now. Sunday was filled with joyous Christmas music. I am so excited for Christmas.
Later that night, it only seemed fitting to watch Charly. At perhaps the climax of the sadness, our good (male) friend decided to walk in. There we were, all six of us. Sobbing our eyes out. He walked in, saw us, and walked out. A vague "Nevermind.." was heard.
Yesterday was great. I really love Sundays, a lot. I like them better when I don't have to give talks, but yesterday I was not as fortunate. But luckily, it is over now. Sunday was filled with joyous Christmas music. I am so excited for Christmas.
I am also so excited to go home.
Life is seriously great. Hooray for today.
Merry Christmas from the greatest people ever!!

No comments:
Post a Comment